Customer Service: 877-858-7445

Homeowners HO-4 Form ( Renters Insurance)

A Tenant-Homeowners, or HO-4 policy as it is commonly referred to, covers the insured while they are renting a home or apartment against damage to their personal property against unforeseeable circumstances such as water damage from leaks, fire, lightning, hurricanes, and even theft of personal belongings.   The policy also covers liability coverage in case someone is hurt on the property you are renting. There is also coverage for any additional living expenses that you may incur while you cannot live in your rented home or apartment due to damage from an insured loss. This policy does not cover damage caused by flood, earthquake or routine wear and tear.

Coverage is easily customizable with the different coverage limits and deductibles that SafePoint offers, as well as many endorsements options.


©2024 SafePoint Insurance. All Rights Reserved.
Terms of ServicePrivacy Statement