Hurricane Ian Alert
Dear Valued Safepoint Customer,
In the aftermath of Hurricane Ian, SafePoint Insurance Company is ready and available to you when you need us most.
Department of Financial Services Insurance Village
The Department of Financial Services (DFS)will be hosting an insurance village to assist the residents affected by Hurricane Ian. Representatives from our company will be on hand to assist with claim reporting.
- When: Starting Monday, October 3 beginning at 1:00 pm
- Where: Port Charlotte Mall 1441 Tamiami Trail, Port Charlotte, FL 33948
- Where: JetBlue Park 11500 Fenway South Drive, Fort Myers, FL 33913
What to expect from SafePoint Insurance after the storm
Reporting A Claim
If your home experienced any damage due to Hurricane Ian, you may report your claim one of two ways.
- Online via our Website under Report a Claim.
- Via phone, by calling us at 855-252-4615
Once you have reported your claim; We will assign a claims number to it.
What you can expect from Safepoint Insurance:
- A licensed adjuster will contact you to schedule an appointment to review the damage
- Adjusters may also recommend emergency measures to prevent further damage
Additional Steps You Can do to Help
- Taking pictures of damages to the personal property inside and outside your home
- Creating a written inventory of damaged items
- Taking measures to prevent further damage
- Reading the “duties after loss” section of your policy
For additional information on what you should do after the storm click here.
Safepoint Insurance is ready to assist you during this very difficult time. Our website www.safepointins.com will continually be updated with the latest weather and storm response information.